Unlock your best self by pursuing the life your dream of and deserve - your OolaLife. This transformational two-day event will give you the tools you need to find balance in the 7 key areas of your life so you can enjoy a life of less stress, more balance and greater purpose, guide you on your journey towards overcoming the 7 common characteristics that hold you back from reaching your goals, and teach you how to embrace the 7 traits needed to propel you towards the life you were designed to live.
In an intimate sit-down venue setting, you’ll have the opportunity to plan your goals directly with Dr. Dave Braun and Dr. Troy Amdahl - the OolaGuys.
Day 1 content:
- An overview of the Oola lifestyle
- Evaluation of the 7 F's of Oola
- 7 principles to setting Oola goals
- Completing your OolaWheel
- Setting 3 goals in each of the 7 F's of Oola
- Discovering your "WHAT" and "WHY"
- Writing out your OolaPlan
- Completing your OolaPath
Day 2 content:
- Finding our Valve
- Revealing our Hub
- Overcoming the 7 OolaBlockers
- Ready - Set - Go workshop
- Embracing the 7 OolaAccelerators
- Your Top 7 Goals
- Making your Commitment workshop
WORK DIRECTLY WITH THE OOLAGUYS TO LEARN:
How to set goals you can keep.
What is getting in your way and what is holding you back from a life that is balanced and growing, an OolaLife.
How to grow your Young Living business and win at life.
How to incorporate Young Living essential oils into the Oola goal setting process.
How to find balance in your life, decrease stress and find your purpose.
How to tap into your passion, strengths and gifts to find success faster and fast track your journey to Oola.
How to live passionately and reveal the greatness inside of you.
Experience OolaPalooza with table seating to comfortably write your dreams and goals for 2018.
Enjoy VIP seating and access. Includes personal coaching session with the OolaGuys after day 1. Very limited seats available.
Date: December 1st & 2nd
Time: 9am to 5pm (both days)
Location: Hard Rock Hotel
4455 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169
* Lunch will not be provided. However, there will be an hour break for lunch each day.